At Myoderm, the health and wellbeing of the patients in your trials is our top priority. As we monitor developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we are taking steps to ensure that your sites have the drugs and ancillary supplies they need for the patients in your trials.
At Myoderm we are:
- Following guidelines issued by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Monitoring US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) updates on potential shortages of medications
- In close communication with our supply and distribution partners regarding the status of their inventories and their business continuity plans
- Sourcing comparators, standard-of-care medications, adjunct therapies, rescue medications, ancillary supplies and equipment from outside China and other heavily impacted areas
- Developing alternate sourcing options as necessary to ensure uninterrupted supply
- Reminding employees in the United States and Europe to follow good hygiene practices, providing them with resources for up-to-date information and guidance and limiting unnecessary travel
- Limiting access to our warehouses and screening visitors to our facilities
- Implementing our own business continuity plans, including remote access for employees, in the event of a temporary office closure
We have decades of experience in addressing changing market conditions around the world. We have strong relationships with a global network of trusted suppliers—from major manufacturers through qualified and authorized distributors—who share our commitment to quality and safety. And we can work with clients as early as protocol development to build in flexibility to lessen the impact of supply challenges.
Will we be in immediate contact with you should we receive any information that impacts your trials. We appreciate the trust you place in us and want you to feel confident that we continue to earn it.
If you have specific concerns about supplies for your trial, your Myoderm representative will be happy to answer your questions.